We are a well-funded European Fintech working on our vision revolutionizing and democratizing the finance and investment banking industry through technology: Through our digital marketplace, we provide private equity investors and their portfolio companies with simple, digital access to the complex market of debt financing and connect these with lenders (banks and private debt funds) in the Leverest Digital platform, supported by data analytics and workflow management tools. We are building something BIG – join the journey!
What to expect:
- Best of two worlds: High-profile investment banking/private equity deals in combination with an innovation-driven technology company
- Hands-on working experience where you create real impact in a dynamic environment: Take on full responsibility for your own workstreams.
- Work alongside an experienced, entrepreneurial team with backgrounds in strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity and software development
- The sky is the limit: Exciting career opportunities as our company is growing rapidly
- A flexible, entrepreneurial work environment incl. remote possibilities as well as an attractive financial package (including virtual shares)
- Fun and a great team atmosphere
- Key role at the interface between business and tech team and are thus actively involved in the further development of our innovative business model
- You will work in a hybrid position that may vary between a) 50-70% (internal) fintech development projects as well as b) 30-50% (external) tech-enabled debt advisory projects
- a) You will be assigned your own workstreams and should come up with new ideas in the areas of product & business development and you will take responsibility for their successful implementation
- Exemplary workstreams could be in the areas of: Lender education, Venture debt, NDA automation, Secondary market, etc.
- Potential to become lead-responsible for an entire product category
- b) You (co-)lead tech-enabled debt advisory projects which may include the creation of deal materials such as LBO models, approach of lenders via the Leverest platform as well as close communication with our clients
- Develop your own key accounts and be the key contact for leading private equity firms
- 2-4 years of work experience in a high-performance environment (e.g. leading debt advisory boutique, leveraged finance bank or private debt)
- Business degree (or other) with excellent grades
- Strong interest in the areas of private equity, private debt, leveraged buyouts as well as technology and digitalization
- Excellent handling of MS Office applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Full English proficiency
- Teamplayer with an innovative and proactive mindset that shares the Leverest vision & value pillars:
- Together, we build trust with transparency (Honesty, candor, integrity | Mutual respect | Team ethics)
- Together, we turn customer needs into digital solutions (Customer = Team member | Results focus | Digital solutions)
- Together, we transform innovative ambitions into reality (Growth mindset | Ownership & responsibility | Sustainability mindset)
- We hire irrespective of location (remote first); however, proximity to Frankfurt or Berlin is a plus
Be part of the team!