We are a well-funded European Fintech working on the vision revolutionizing and democratizing the finance and investment banking industry through technology: Through a digital marketplace, Leverest provides investment banks and private equity investors with simple, digital access to the complex market of debt financing and connects these with lenders (banks and private debt funds) in the Leverest Digital platform, supported by data analytics and workflow management tools. We are building something BIG – join the journey!
To lead our expansion efforts and establish a strong presence in the UK market, we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Head of UK to join our team.
What to expect:
- Best of two worlds: High-profile investment banking/private equity deals in combination with an innovation-driven technology environment
- Hands-on working experience where you create real impact in a dynamic environment: Take on full responsibility for your own workstreams.
- Work alongside an experienced, entrepreneurial team with backgrounds in strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity and software development
- The sky is the limit: Exciting career opportunities as our company is growing rapidly
- A flexible, entrepreneurial work environment incl. remote possibilities as well as an attractive financial package (including virtual shares)
- Open up our UK office, build the local team in London and be responsible for the entire UK market (the largest LBO market in Europe)
- Fun and a great team atmosphere
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for scaling our operations in the UK market
- Build and lead a high-performing team to achieve ambitious targets and drive business growth
- Establish and nurture strategic partnerships with key stakeholders of our customer base of leading debt advisors and private equity firms
- Identify and evaluate market trends, competitor activities and potential target markets to drive strategic decision-making
- Oversee the development and execution of effective marketing and sales strategies to increase brand awareness and generate revenue
- Represent Leverest at industry events and conferences to increase brand visibility and create valuable connections
- Support further international expansion / roll-out
- Minor: Be involved in product development translating customer needs into innovative solutions and developing new product ideas (potential to become lead-responsible for an entire product category)
- 8 yrs+ work experience in a leading investment bank e.g. leveraged finance bank, leading debt advisory boutique or private debt fund – or in private equity
- Proven track record of successfully leading business development efforts and driving growth in the UK market
- Extensive network and strong relationships within the UK business community
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with a demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate teams to achieve targets
- Full debt process experience with prior full process responsibility able to work on eye-level with leading debt advisors and PEs
- Strong interest in the areas of private equity, private debt, leveraged buyouts as well as technology and digitalization
- Excellent handling of MS Office applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Full English proficiency
- Teamplayer with an innovative and proactive mindset that shares the Leverest vision & value pillars:
- Together, we build trust with transparency (Honesty, candor, integrity | Mutual respect | Team ethics)
- Together, we turn customer needs into digital solutions (Customer = Team member | Results focus | Digital solutions)
- Together, we transform innovative ambitions into reality (Growth mindset | Ownership & responsibility | Sustainability mindset)
If you have the passion, drive and network necessary to help us establish and grow our presence in London, we want to hear from you.
Be part of the team!
Note: This position requires you to be based in London and have an existing network in the city.